Feast Magazine broadens the conversation about food and engages a large, hungry audience of food lovers.
Our large-format print magazine covers the entire state of Missouri with a focus on St. Louis and Kansas City, as well as Eastern Kansas and Southern Illinois. The magazine, which launched in August 2010, distributes 80,000 copies across the region, including 45,000 in the St. Louis area; 24,500 in the Kansas City area; and 10,500 in Springfield, Columbia, Jefferson City and throughout Missouri’s wine regions.
Feast’s digital content offers an expanded online and social media presence. Those looking for a taste of their hometowns or seeking new places to dig into will get instant access to all of the region’s best food and drink through Feast’s digital outlets.
Feast TV, the magazine’s Emmy-winning half-hour television program, showcases the people and places that define the flavor of our region. Feast TV can be seen on PBS stations across the region, including the Nine Network in St. Louis, KCPT in Kansas City, KMOS in mid-Missouri and WSUI in Illinois.
Feast’s online presence features continuously updated culinary reporting that covers restaurants, bars, wineries and breweries, shops, design trends and culinary travel. We are constantly seeking stories, places and people that will engage our readers. The Feast website also offers expanded articles, including access to Feast TV, tons of photo slideshows as well as a fully-searchable database of recipes. Readers may also search for locations to pick up the print magazine based on zip code. A digital version of every issue is available online, and users eagerly flip through each issue of Feast page by page and see it as it appeared in print, including all of the ads.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND ENEWSLETTER:
With constant connection to our more than 60,000 social media followers, we drive audience for our clients with giveaways, sponsored posts and exclusive promotions. Plus, enewsletter subscribers receive weekly updates from Feast. With direct links to new and exclusive content, the weekly email keeps our readership engaged. The enewsletter’s clean design and bright photos effectively and succinctly deliver relevant content to thousands of inboxes. More than simply a promotional tool, the Feast’s strategic use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, coupled with the enewsletter, maintain the conversation that’s launched when each new print issue hits the streets.
Feast produces custom content videos for clients using the same high level of production found in Feast TV. The videos are developed from an editorial angle and are available on Feast’s website, where they are viewed over and over by our hungry audience. We cross promote the videos through social media as well as our enewsletter and clients are given copies of the videos for promotional use.
Advertise with Feast
Savvy marketing is critical to success and an advertising partnership with Feast Magazine effectively delivers your message to a broad, interested audience that encompasses two major metropolitan areas. Our readers are the people you want and need to target: hungry food lovers seeking to learn more about food culture at home as well as in the cities and towns they visit throughout the region.
You need to keep your business top of mind with your current client base and you also need to reach out to new customers. We know that marketing dollars must be spent wisely. By positioning your business with Feast, you ensure that your message will hit a consumer who is actively seeking what Feast offers: great content on anything and everything culinary in this region.
Media’s strength is measured by its voice and Feast is constantly expanding its reach through cooking classes, wine tastings, cross promotions, appearances on radio and television and event sponsorships. When you invest your marketing dollars with Feast Magazine, you are reaching an interested audience and aligning your business with a brand that is an active part of food and drink in this region, one that positively promotes the local culinary scene and encourages growth in the industry.
For more information, call 314.475.1299 or email email@example.com.
Feast Magazine has received a number of awards since its August 2010 launch, including:
Mid-America Emmy Awards
- Feast TV, the inaugural April 2013 episode
- Feast TV, August 2013 episode
- Feast TV, Coffee From Bean to Cup
- Feast TV, Barbecue
James Beard Foundation:
- 2013 James Beard Foundation Journalism Award nomination for contributing writer Brandon Chuang's profile on Blood & Sand chef Chris Bork
- 2011 James Beard Foundation Journalism Award nomination in the category of Cooking, Recipes and Instruction for our cooking column, The Cheat, written by chef Cassy Vires
- 2011 EPPY Award for Best Food Website (under 250,000 unique monthly visitors)
2012 Eddie Award: Consumer, Epicurean, Full Issue: SILVER: Feast Magazine; Feast Magazine May 2012
2012 Ozzie Award: Best Overall Design, Consumer under 250,000 Circulation: GOLD: Feast Magazine; Feast Magazine July 2011
2012 Ozzie Award: Best Cover, Consumer under 100,000 Circulation: SILVER: Feast Magazine; Feast Magazine July 2011
2016 Eddie Award: Best Single Article, Epicurean for contributing writer Mallory Gnaegy's "Smoke the Competition" feature in our September 2015
- Finalist for Integration with Print, 2013 Best of the Web Awards
- 2012 First Place, lifestyle feature editing
- Lee President's Award for Innovation, 2010 & 2013
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Writing, Entire Issue - July 2011 issue
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Design, Entire Issue – August 2011
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Photo Story - Fall For The Flavors of Vietnam, photography by Gregg Goldman
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Entire Website - feastSTL.com
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Entire Issue, Electronic Newsletter - subscribe here
- 2011 Ranly Award, Best Design, Entire Issue - Consumer (circulation 25K and higher) for the December 2010 issue
- 2011 Ranly Award, Best Cover - Consumer (circulation 25K and higher) for art director Lisa Triefenbach's October 2010 cover
- 2011 Ranly Award, Best Entire Website - feastSTL.com
- 2011 First Place, lifestyle feature editing
- 2011 First Place, page layout
- 2011 First Place, feastSTL.com
- 2011 First Place, Feast Magazine as a whole
Feast Magazine does not accept unsolicited manuscripts, photographs or artwork. Submissions will not be returned.
All contents are copyright © 2010-2021 Feast Magazine™
All rights reserved. Reproduction, in whole or in part, of any content published by Feast Magazine, is prohibited without written permission of the publisher.
Feast Magazine is a publication of Suburban Journals of Greater St. Louis, LLC, a Lee Enterprises company.