Feast Magazine broadens the conversation about food and engages a large, hungry audience of food lovers.
Our large-format print magazine is the backbone of the Feast Magazine brand and covers the entire state of Missouri with a focus on St. Louis and Kansas City, as well as Eastern Kansas and Southern Illinois. The magazine, which launched in August 2010, distributes 140,000 copies across the region, including 70,000 in the St. Louis area; 60,000 in the Kansas City area; and 10,000 in Columbia, Jefferson City, Springfield, Rolla and throughout Missouri’s wine regions.
Feast’s digital content offers an expanded online and social media presence. Those looking for a taste of their hometowns or seeking new places to explore will get instant access to all of the region’s best food and drink through Feast’s digital outlets.
Feast TV, the magazine’s Emmy-winning half-hour television program, showcases the people and places that define the flavor of our region. Feast TV can be seen on PBS stations across the region, including the Nine Network in St. Louis, KCPT in Kansas City, KMOS in mid-Missouri and WSIU in Illinois.
Media’s strength is measured by its voice and Feast is constantly expanding its reach through live events, cooking classes, wine tastings, cross promotions, appearances on radio and television and sponsorships.
Feast is an active part of food and drink in this region, one that positively promotes the local culinary scene and encourages growth in the industry.
8811 Ladue Road, Suite D
Ladue, Missouri 63124
All other inquiries: 314.475.1299
FEAST MAGAZINE STAFF:
Publisher: Catherine Neville
Director of Sales: Angie Henshaw
Senior Editor: Liz Miller
Managing Editor: Nancy Stiles
Digital Editor: Heather Riske
Art Director: Alexandrea Povis
Production Designer: Kelly Glueck
Account Manager, St. Louis Region: Michele Russo
Account Manager, Kansas City Region: Pete Nicklin
Account Manager, Kansas City Region: Briana Craemer
Special Projects Editor: Bethany Christo
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/feastmag
- TWITTER: @feastmag
- INSTAGRAM: @feastmag
- YOUTUBE: youtube.com/FeastMagazine
- PINTEREST: pinterest.com/feastmag
Feast Magazine has received a number of awards since its August 2010 launch, including:
Mid-America Emmy Awards
- Feast TV, the inaugural April 2013 episode
- Feast TV, August 2013 episode
- Feast TV, Coffee From Bean to Cup
- Feast TV, Barbecue
- Feast TV, Urban Farming
James Beard Foundation:
- 2013 James Beard Foundation Journalism Award nomination for contributing writer Brandon Chuang's profile on Blood & Sand chef Chris Bork
- 2011 James Beard Foundation Journalism Award nomination in the category of Cooking, Recipes and Instruction for our cooking column, The Cheat, written by chef Cassy Vires
- 2011 EPPY Award for Best Food Website (under 250,000 unique monthly visitors)
2012 Eddie Award: Consumer, Epicurean, Full Issue: SILVER: Feast Magazine; Feast Magazine May 2012
2012 Ozzie Award: Best Overall Design, Consumer under 250,000 Circulation: GOLD: Feast Magazine; Feast Magazine July 2011
2012 Ozzie Award: Best Cover, Consumer under 100,000 Circulation: SILVER: Feast Magazine; Feast Magazine July 2011
- 2016 Eddie Award: Best Single Article, Epicurean for contributing writer Mallory Gnaegy's "Smoke the Competition" feature in our September 2015
- 2017 Ozzie Award: Best Overall Design, Consumer under 250,000 Circulation
- Finalist for Integration with Print, 2013 Best of the Web Awards
- 2012 First Place, lifestyle feature editing
- Lee President's Award for Innovation, 2010 & 2013
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Writing, Entire Issue - July 2011 issue
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Design, Entire Issue – August 2011
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Photo Story - Fall For The Flavors of Vietnam, photography by Gregg Goldman
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Entire Website - feastSTL.com
- 2012 Ranly Award, Best Entire Issue, Electronic Newsletter - subscribe here
- 2011 Ranly Award, Best Design, Entire Issue - Consumer (circulation 25K and higher) for the December 2010 issue
- 2011 Ranly Award, Best Cover - Consumer (circulation 25K and higher) for art director Lisa Triefenbach's October 2010 cover
- 2011 Ranly Award, Best Entire Website - feastSTL.com
- 2011 First Place, lifestyle feature editing
- 2011 First Place, page layout
- 2011 First Place, feastSTL.com
- 2011 First Place, FEAST Magazine as a whole
Feast Magazine does not accept unsolicited manuscripts, photographs or artwork. Submissions will not be returned.
All contents are copyright © 2010-2017 Feast Magazine™
All rights reserved. Reproduction, in whole or in part, of any content published by Feast Magazine, is prohibited without written permission of the publisher.
Feast Magazine is a publication of Suburban Journals of Greater St. Louis, LLC, a Lee Enterprises company.