Meet the rising star chefs in St. Louis who are doing extraordinary work at every station in the kitchen, from executive chefs who are poised to make lasting impacts on their local dining scene to the line cooks who will soon be doing the same.
As featured on
This week, Feast publisher Cat Neville joins McGraw Milhaven and Kelly Jackson on KTRS to ch…
At the upcoming pop-up series, chefs Hana Chung and Taylor Hamilton plan to offer breakfast, brunch and dinner options.
- The Bakers Hub to Open in Chesterfield This Fall, Giving a Permanent Home to 10 St. Louis-Area Bakers
- With Several Familiar Faces on Board, Rockwell Beer Co. Eyes September Opening
- The Iron District, a New Shipping Container Food and Retail Park in North Kansas City, Is Looking For Tenants
- New Weekly TapTrain Shuttle to Offer Safe Rides Between Midtown St. Louis Breweries
- Nick Bognar Shares Plans for His Own Restaurant in the City and Why You Should Order the Omakase at Nippon Tei
- Local Pig and Pigwich to Relocate to City Market This Fall
- The Campground, Opening in Kansas City This Fall, Leaves Westport For West Bottoms
- Roots Coffee Bar Opens in South Springfield, Featuring Coffee, Cocktails and More
- The Newly Rebranded Vista Now Open on Cherokee Street, Serving Diner-Inspired Fare
- Craft Beer Cellar and Living Room’s Shared Space Now Open in Southampton