Meet the rising star chefs in St. Louis who are doing extraordinary work at every station in the kitchen, from executive chefs who are poised to make lasting impacts on their local dining scene to the line cooks who will soon be doing the same.
As featured on
This week, Feast publisher Cat Neville joins McGraw Milhaven and Kelly Jackson on KTRS to ch…
At the upcoming pop-up series, chefs Hana Chung and Taylor Hamilton plan to offer breakfast, brunch and dinner options.
- Kansas City's New Dog Bar Offers Top-Notch Food and Drinks For Both Dogs and Their Owners
- Sneak Peek: Parlor Food Hall Opens Sept. 21 in Kansas City
- Nick Bognar Debuts Private Omakase Dinner Series at Ramen Tei
- Josh Rein of Logboat Brewing Co. Talks Stag, Mugs Up Drive-In and Experimenting With Wine Yeast
- The Midwestern Meat & Drink, From Big Baby Q's Ben Welch and The Wheelhouse, to Open in Downtown St. Louis
- Chef Abbey-Jo Eans Takes the Reins at Happy Gillis Café & Hangout
- Sneak Peek: Yellowbelly Opens in St. Louis on Sept. 14, Serving Rum Cocktails and Island-Inspired Cuisine
- William K. Busch Brewing Co. to Open Brewery and Distillery in Defiance
- Chef Liz Schuster on West End Grill & Pub’s New Menu and What’s Next for Tenacious Eats
- Hacienda's John Rodriguez Looks Back at 50 Years in St. Louis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.